Mother Mary Says

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lost

This week I have faced the fact that once again I have lost my birth certificate. I hated to tell Jon since I lost his too awhile back and our marriage license and we had to order all new ones. I found his B.C. and Deborah’s, too in my search but not mine. Where oh where have I put it?
I have to find it because we need it for Jon’s retirement paper work.
So I have gone through some files that were stuffed in the closet. I found old IRS papers that now can be shredded ,as well as old car registrations. I also found some weird things, like Jon’s draft papers, etc. for the late 60’s. Included also in that file was his heart exam in San Francisco that showed a heart murmur that eventually kept him out of Vietnam. There too, I found the info on his kidney surgery from a couple of years ago. No sign of the B.C.
Maybe they did not mail it back to me when I applied for SS??? But I can’t prove that. It has been too long.
I want to give up but my pride will not let me. Also I considered the fact that it will probably cost me $60.00 to get another one. So the search continues.
And, lo and behold, I found it. YEAH !!! Now I have two extra copies filed in other places as well as the original in the SS file with Jon’s.
Luke records three parables that Jesus told about lost things.
A lost sheep, a lost coin and a lost son. In each case, the one searching did not give up until the lost was found. The searchers stands for the Father ,who will pursue the lost ones until they are willing to be found. He never gives up. Each individual is of great value to him. And he paid way more than $60.00 for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home