Mother Mary Says

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Miscommunication

We have had an ongoing shampoo problem. I use a special shampoo for color treated hair. Jon has a medicated shampoo and Head and Shoulders too. I noticed he was almost out so got him some new shampoo as well. Lately, though, he has taken to using my color treated brand. I am not sure why and did not ask. I just put it away and he hunted it down .
So I bought another brand for my hair and left the previous color treated kind out for him. I actually like the new Avon type better so it is not great loss. I have it in a secret place! What a funny game to play huh? And we have not discussed any of it.
Today he berated me that there was no shampoo in the shower.
I said, " There is the color treated kind that is really mine but I have bequeathed to you."
" Well it does not say shampoo on it!"
" Huh?"
I marched up to the shower to discover that he had used my shower gel on his hair. What was he thinking about in the shower this morning??? I have now put two other shampoos in the shower for him, including the color treated that is 'his' that WAS there this morning.
Just an example of the games people play that could have been resolved if we have discussed it. I still don't know why he likes the color treated brand. Maybe the strawberry smell?
I am glad that God does not play such games with us.
He makes it clear that he loves us.
He is also clear about sin and the need for salvation.
He tells concisely about the death and resurrection of the Son.
He challenges us to use our free will to choose to give our lives to him.
He does not play games.
Are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home