Mother Mary Says

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Crooked walk

I have a neighbor that I have walked with a few times recently. She usually walks further than I want to go so I have not really been out with her that much.
The other day I joined her and her friend, telling them right off I only had so much time to walk. We walked a street or so and then she said loudly,
" Oh, I forgot that I don't like to walk on your right since you tend to run over me in the process."
Did I say she is very direct???
Well, I know that my face turned red as I moved the extreme outside so that no one was on my right side.
The rest of the walk was uneventful as we chatted about this and that. Then I had to leave and head home to shower for an appointment.
Do I really walk crooked? My dear friend who I have walked with weekly for 9 years has never mentioned it. Of course she is gentle and maybe did not want to hurt my feelings.
Now I feel paranoid. Do I dare walk with my neighbor again? What else will she criticize me for?
Then I recalled that sin in crooked walking. It is also missing the mark, as in a target.
So on my walk with the Lord tomorrow morning early ,I am going to ask Him to point out where I am walking' crooked'.
I will check back with you later on what He reveals, well, maybe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home