Mother Mary Says

Friday, June 22, 2007

Mary's messy day

Today was one of THOSE.
I spilled Buddy's special drink in the frig, out of the frig, dripping down the frig and then all over the floor. I wiped and Buddy licked.
Later in the morning I vacuumed an mopped the floor to remove the traces of the very sticky concoction followed by emptying and cleaning the entire frig.
Later still I decided that home made bread would go great with a big green salad and fruit for dinner. Somehow in the the process of putting the full pot into the bread machine , I spilled it all over the kitchen floor. Yes, the floor that I have just mopped on my hands and knees. I scooped it up, throwing it back into the pot, hoping that the 10 second rule held and pretending that it would turn into bread.
You can guess the result, it now is washed down my kitchen sink.
Once again I had to mop my floor! UGH!
To complete the dinner fiasco, Jon did not like the new salad dressing - too spicy - and the new cheese was too strong.
Tomorrow can't come too soon.
Every mistake was so visible. Don't you hate that. This was not a day for errors that could be swept under the bed, never to be discovered. Oh No.
Then I thought of David who asked God to reveal to him his hidden faults and I wondered if he did not have enough visible ones?
I sure did today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home