Mother Mary Says

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Moses and a GPS

I am not technologically adept. That is an understatement. While others have a GPS in their car- I use my map and not map quest( That is a story for another time). Now, granted the map does not tell me where to turn or how many miles to the next bathroom, but it is dependable and needs not energy but mine.
My daughter and son in law even got into Geo Caching with their jeep a time or two and you sure have to have a GPS for that. That is way beyond me.
But the point of all this is that Moses had a GPS system in the desert and I did not even know it until this week.
What you say?
He had a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. It showed him when to go and when to stop and wait. It guided him right or left. The best part of that is that God himself, was in that .What a fool proof system.
Wish you had it as a believer?
You do! The Holy Spirit is your GPS today. He tells you when to go ahead, when it wait on God and when to avoid that pitfall.
Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home