Mother Mary Says

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Buddy report part 2

Several days ago Buddy and Jon and I were on our walk. He saw a cat, his arch enemy, and pulled to chase it. Well, he pulled Jon too and it was quite a sight. It was funny because I was not the one with the leash in my hand.
We finally accomplished the 'project 'that we had set out on and hurried home, hoping to avoid the 'enemy' .
But low and behold, in the struggle, Buddy hurt his hip. He was limping and crying and crabby. Well, it was his fault, but we felt sorry for him. Once again he was dependent on us for pain medicine and the heating pad.
Do you remember that Jacob had his hip put out of place, too. Forever after he limped. He saw it as God's mercy to keep him close.
Sort of like the sheep that keeps going astray,. The shepherd breaks it leg and carried it on his shoulder until it heals and it never runs off again.
God loves us so that he will do what it takes to keep us close.
I am awed that Sovereign God wants me right next to him 24/7 because he loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home