Mother Mary Says

Monday, July 02, 2007

Another miracle

We have or had a unique bush in the front by the garage door. We called it our' poodle bush 'since it was three rounded shapes one on top of the other. I have to admit that I would often forget to water it since it was so far away from the rest of the front yard greenery. It took to leaning more and more and finally, before winter, Jon pulled it uo and tossed it out. I felt sad but not for too long.
Just about two weeks ago I noticed that suckers are coming up in that spot, sort of like the Eucalyptus tree I mentioned recently. Jon is sceptical about it becoming anything but we will see.
I thought about it and the tree, which is now growing like wildfire. They obviously had great roots that reached down to unseen water or they would have never been able to regrow.
Both David and Jeremiah described such a tree.
The man who delights in God's word is like a tree firmly planted by streams of water which yields it's fruit in it's season and it's leaf does not wither and in whatever it does it prospers.
Blessed is the man who trusts in the lord, and whose trust is the Lord . He will be like a tree planted by the water that extends it roots by a stream It will not fear when the heat comes but it's leaves will be green and it will not be anxious in drought or cease to yield fruit.
With the heat of summer coming, I will watch these two miracles and my own life too. Will I be green in the tough times, having my roots in the water of the word?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home