Mother Mary Says

Thursday, June 21, 2007

God omnipresent

Who am I that God is mindful of me
That he hears me when I call?
It is true that he is thinking of me
How he loves me?
Its amazing.
David asked that question and I join him .
Yesterday is a good example.
On my round of errands, I stopped to get potting soil for some new 'babies'. I checked out the prices and decided that the 2 cubic bag was a better buy. I had not considered how I would get it into my basket. I tugged but gravity was working against me.
"Could you help me here Lord, I asked?"
No sooner had I voiced that prayer than a nice young man( I sound like an old woman don't I?) came by, saw the need and hefted it into my basket.
"Thank you so much" I said.
I wheeled it into the store , paid for it and proceeded to my car.
I thought I had it made now, since gravity would be in my favor but alas, I could not get it into my car .
Lo and behold the same young man appeared again, (I am not kidding) and put it in my trunk.
God is there when you need him.
Paul said:
My God will supply all your needs, according to his riches in Christ Jesus.
Thanks Lord for being everywhere at once.
I sure need you 24/7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home