Mother Mary Says

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Beautiful feet

At the retreat last month, I had my first chance to have a pedicure. Well sort of. Like my sister in law who cleaned her house before the housekeeper came, I clipped my toe nails and polished them before I went, so they would be in presentable shape.
What a treat to soak them in special foot soak and then have someone dry and put lotion on them. Actually it was very humbling. But I thought that my feet were , well, sort of beautiful.
I came home and ordered special heel cream since I am now into sandals and find that my feet become like dog pads. UGH!
Did you know that God tells how to have beautiful feet?
You have beautiful feet if you share the good news that Christ came and died and rose again to rescue you from the kingdom of darkness and bring you in to the kingdom of God.
So how are you feet?
What will you do about it this week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home