Mother Mary Says

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ex's

There is an old country western song that goes something like this:
I can't go to Texas because all my ex's live in Texas.
Last night was a night for ex's. My eldest grandson graduates from high school and my ex- husband was there as well as my daughter's ex-husband ( my grandsons' dad)
There is a haunting thing about ex's.
Ex-husband
Why was there not enough love to keep that vow- 'til death do us part?' No one goes into a marriage with the thought of ex. No one wants to be any one's ex. I sure didn't and neither did my daughter. It's painful term full of unanswered questions , undefined hurt and unrequited love.
But God will never be an ex-husband. He says that he betroths us to him forever. He has loved us with an everlasting love. He could never give us up. He loves us unconditionally. He is love. He is eternal. Only he can assure us that he will never divorce us or cheat on us or abandon us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home