Mother Mary Says

Monday, May 21, 2007

Chances

Yesterday morning I was walking Buddy and feeling miserable due to my pancreatic pain. UGH!
A friend recently reminded me that due to my Chronic Pancreatitis I have a greater chance of developing Pancreatic cancer- which has a very low cure rate. I already knew that but my pain yesterday reminded me of that fact. That does not mean I WILL get it but I have a higher probability.
Just a quickly God spoke to me about my concern about one of my grandsons. Due to some temperament factors and family issues he has a higher chance of developing emotional problems in the upcoming years of his life.
As I shared recently, God gave me a verse about that earlier this week: She will have no fear of bad news, her heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.( Psalm 112:7)
Now God related to the odds of pancreatic cancer I had just been thinking about. While it is true that this grandson has some predisposing factors, it does NOT mean he has a 100% chance of dealing with the emotional problems I had been contemplating.
Wow, what a relief. God just has been so precious, reassuring me day by day on this concern.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks, your thoughts and prayers just helped me! RG

     

Post a Comment

<< Home