Mother Mary Says

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Satisfied customer

Well, if you have followed the 'star patrol' I have good news to report. The problem is solved and I have done the mortician job- though the casket is the garbage can. I found both Stuart Little and Templeton dead. Whew!
I am a satisfied customer for sure. I wonder if the poison company would pay me for my story?
Pondering satisfied, I though about how that is not often how I feel about things. Yet in my walk yesterday God prompted me to reflect on Psalm 103:5 which says that HE satisfies my desires for good things. I don't mean dead rodents, but joy and peace and the freedom to let things go and not obsess about them or the future. He satisfies my desire for love and approval and acceptance. God says taste and see that the Lord is good, the only one who does good all the time.
That makes me a satisfied customer for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home