Mother Mary Says

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Austraila is not any better

Today Jon had a terrible horrible no good very bad day, just like Alexander.
He woke up with an ear plugged and I was unable to unplug it with Peroxide.
We went out to get gas and after already pumping we noted that they were charging three cents extra for using our ATM.
I fixed Grilled cheese sandwiches and forgot to remove the paper in between the slices and all the cheese melted on the paper and when I removed it- at serving time- there was only bread left.
The Ice tea was stale.
And the worst thing was he has open house to set up and clean up after tonight.
I tried to tell him that it would do no good to go to Australia because things are crazy there too, but he was doubtful.
I thought about Barbara Johnson's quote' Life is hard and then you die.' I add my own line-' and in Heaven things never are wacko and weird and trying.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home