Mother Mary Says

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What about Bob?

So here is the rest of the story about Bob as we could piece it together on the internet. We checked out several sites that covered the Far West Junior Olympics team of 2003. It was a mystery search which revealed only some sketchy facts.
We found the team from Tahoe had a coach named Bob. So, perhaps he was the owner of the jacket. Come to think of it, the jacket was probably too big for junior high students and did belong to an adult. Maybe he had that ‘sample” to keep warm??? I wonder why he parted with his jacket? We will never know. If I had had such an important jacket, I would have kept it as a trophy at the very least.
I love that God does not have to search me out on the internet or wonder about me, my needs, my hurts, my whereabouts.
He created me
He knows my name.
He knows my every thought.
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call.
Of all the Mary’s in the world right now, he knows me intimately, including the hairs on my head at any given moment. What a great God yet a tender Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home