Mother Mary Says

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Chain reaction

Here is something to boggle your mind. All over the country people are selling their homes and buying another. Think of how that has to coordinate. Family A needs to move into house B. Family B is waiting for Family C to move so their can move in so family A can move into theirs! WOW.
Here is another:
Buddy wakes me up.
I call and wake up Laurastina who gets her family up for the day.
But before she gets her family up, she calls Claire to get her going!
Now I want to know who Claire gets up???
If you have not blown your circuits yet, this has another application.
Years ago I met Marlene who talked to me about knowing Christ on a personal basis. It really impacted me.
I shared my faith with my children who shared it with their friends.
I shared it with Carol who shared it with Mark who told his father.
I shared it with Martha who shared it with her family, though they are still pre-Christians. She also has shared it with many others.
What a chain reaction.
Who have you shared with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home