Mother Mary Says

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Timing

Why does my timing always seem to be off?
We have an ongoing routine of moving the patio cushions in and out depending on the weather. I try to keep ahead of the changing weather or we have to run out in our underwear in the middle of the night to drag them in when it is raining. Not the best way to get a good night's sleep. ( Lynn, no jokes about our underwear!)
We have had sun for several days and so today I moved the cushions back out. No sooner had I done that than the sun went behind some fast appearing clouds and now it appears that rain is on the way. I will have to drag them back in- all six of them. And don't ask Buddy to help- HA!
Timing. So critical in so many things.
How long to cook brownies. Surely the length of time for Pork to cook. How long its take you to stop in snow( now there is a story in itself from Idaho).
Did you know that Solomon speaks about time too?
He says that 'God makes very thing beautiful in HIS time. '
Lord, please show every day
As you're teaching me to say
That you do just what you say
In your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home