Mother Mary Says

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Puzzle

My daughter Deborah is facing a possible move ahead of the schedule she had designed. So many factors will have to come together if their sale of their condo closes by April 1st.
A job for Deborah with the needed pay scale.
A new home, with a landlord who is tender heated toward dogs.
A school for Gabriel or approval of independent study for the last two months.
A place to stay for Micah to finish his senior year.
That does not even cover packing, cleaning, deposits and all those other things I hate about moving.
Today as I was praying about all this, I had a picture in my mind of Deborah at a card table with a thousand piece puzzle on the table. She had not managed to even get the border together yet.
Next to her was seated God with the same puzzle at his table. She got up to look over his shoulder as he worked. His puzzle was ¾ done and he was smiling as he worked. She even noted that, like her Papa, he had the last piece, the most important one, in his pocket for safe keeping. He wanted her to know that no one else could complete this, only Him. For nothing is impossible with God.
He looked up and said
” Rest in my care for you, my daughter. I will work out each detail. I know the plans I have for you dear one. Plans to give you a future and hope. Rest. In my time, I fit all the pieces together. You will be amazed.”
Wow, I can't wait to see it all.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    somehow i can't help but see Grandma Rummel at that table beside God, mumbling as if no one is listening "I can't do puzzles you know. Lock me in a tower until I've finished one and I'll never get out." That said, thank you mom, for the dream and the prayer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home