Mother Mary Says

Friday, December 07, 2007

Can you hear me?

As I have already told you, Buddy has been showing signs of aging- including a considerable loss of hearing. We first noticed it when he did not freak out on Fourth of July. In the past we have had to drug him for several days. This year he did not seem to hear the bottle rockets or whistling Petes. Also he had not been hearing the door bell and seeming to be surprised when someone comes in . But he still can hear the word"treat"!
Well today we found a possible cause. At his routine check up, we learned that he has a big wax plug in one ear. So we came home with a liquid to flush his ear out and drops to soften the wax. Now maybe he can hear again . It is also possible that that may have contributed to his disorientation.
In retrospect this all seems too much of a coincidence. Just this morning I was reading in Hebrews and God was saying,
" Today , if you hear my voice, do not harden your heart"
I wonder if a failure to hear God could be the result of spiritual wax? I will have to ponder this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home