Mother Mary Says

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oh I need you

Today I found myself singing a very old song. Actually it was written in the 1800's. I can't remember the last time I had heard it or even sung it. I know it came to my heart because of the family crisis we are going through together - the intense emotional pain of your beloved third grandson.
David said:
In the day of trouble I will call to you and you will answer me.
The song:
I need you every hour
Most gracious Lord.
No tender voice like yours
Can peace afford

I need you every hour
in joy or in pain
Come quickly and abide
Or life is in vain.

Chorus:
I need you, Oh I need you
Every hour I need you
Oh bless me now my Savior
I come to you.

Whom have I in heaven but you, Lord
And on earth I desire nothing besides you.
My heart and my flesh may fail
But your are the strength of my life and my portion forever.

At a time like this He is more than enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home