Mother Mary Says

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Writer

Since I was a young woman I have wanted to be a published writer. They say that one requirement is to read, read, read. And I have done that. I guess this blog is my foray into the writing world and it is free publishing.
I would love to write the great American novel but in reading other novels, I wonder if I have it in me to have maintain all the characters in an intricate plot. Another thing I would love to write is a devotional, as I do here, to encourage others in the challenges of life by the way God encourages me.
But perhaps I will end up writing an autobiography. That is something I know about.
God writes biographies too. The Bible is full of history, which is His Story. Scriptures are mostly written of the past, except the book of Revelation. But God has authored a biography or each of us.
David put is this way:
Every day of your life was written in a book before one came to be.
That means that he knows the end of my book , of Jon’s book, the last page, the last day. Each chapter that we have already lived tells of his unfailing love and his great blessings and eternal promises lived out in our lives.
Yet, there are chapters yet unlived by us, though God has already written them. One of them includes cancer. God says he has a plan to give us hope and a future.
Jon hopes that is as a very short chapter followed by many other ‘fun ones’.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Seven Star Hand said…

    Hello Mother M,

    Want to truly understand Armageddon and Revelation? Nostradamus has provided the key and now the Vatican/Papacy's ancient deceptiions are about to burn.

    Patience and humility...

    Quatrain 10.65
    O Vast Rome, your ruin has arrived!!!
    Not of walls, but lifeblood and substance:
    The one of harsh letters (surprise!!!) cuts so horrible a notch,
    Pointed steel thrust all the way to the hilt (the sharp two-edged sword issuing from my mouth...)


    If you'd like some more insight into what's happening with the synchronicity of the recent comet and Nostradamus' Lost Manuscript buzz, then pay close attention. The release of these Lost Book (a.k.a. Lost Manuscript, Nostradamus Code, etc.) watercolor images on TV and the presence of Comet 17P Holmes is no coincidence, which I now prove beyond any reasonable doubt. Their purpose is to decisively establish the truth about me (a.k.a. Lost Book Image 67's "One Male" and Lion.../Branch/Shoot/Tree...), Nostradamus, and the Vatican and its cohorts, a.k.a. the secretive, deceptive, greedy, and mysterious rulers of Planet Earth.

    This is a bit long, but I guarantee it is worth your time and effort to read, analyze, and contemplate what I have proven throughout these articles. The primary deceptions of the Three Faiths of Abraham (vain imaginings), the Vatican, and conspiring world leaders are now laid bare to the glaring light and cleansing heat. When you finish reading these articles, you will know the truth about many ages-old deceptions, who the Great Deceivers truly are, and where they are headquartered. The secret knowledge the Vatican has most feared the multitudes would finally understand is verifiably exposed...

    Here is Wisdom !!

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have always wanted you to write a family history / autobiography and yes, you could also do a wonderful devotional by gathering the contents of this blog between the pages of a hard copy book - either way, I'll be first in line at the book signing!

    xx oo Your Firstborn

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes dear Mary, sister,friend, I agree with Ruth that what you
    have already written in
    past blogs would make a
    great devotional book
    You wouldn't have to edit much. You write about everyday events and then apply them in a way that uses scripture so that one can see how relevant God;s word is to our daily lifes.
    from up in Magalia
    RT

     

Post a Comment

<< Home