Mother Mary Says

Friday, September 14, 2007

What were you made for?

The other day Jon and I saw the oddest thing out our window. It was a horse trailer and we do not live in the country. Furthermore, the trailer was not hauling horses but garbage cans!!! Huh? I am not joking. They took a can out of the trailer for our neighbor. I guess her old one ‘bit the dust’.
Just as fire hydrants are not cat beds, horse trailers are not made to deliver garbage cans.
So what was I made for? What were you made for?
God says I was made to display His splendor!
I was made by him and He ordained praise from me even as a child.
I was made to serve him by serving others.
I was made to be channel of his Agape love.
I was to live up to what He made me for and not be like a horse trailer carrying garbage cans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home