Mother Mary Says

Monday, July 30, 2007

Inside

I have so enjoyed my early morning walks lately. The air is cool and refreshing before the heat of the day. The neighborhood where I walk is so unique and a favorite of many.
Many bungalows have been updated with new stucco, striking doors and lush landscape. As I walk by, I wonder about who lives in each one. Some have dogs that loudly announce my invading their space. Some have a lazy cat. One house has 10 + cats at various and ages and stages of development.
Some have clues as to their owners- the type of car or the state of the yard. Some seem vacant but you can see light inside! Others look like Curb appeal has just come to redecorate them.
Today I wondered aloud about the occupants of each house and the condition of the interior of each space. Then I hit me that God knows both the people in each one, including their heart condition, neither of which I have a clue about. He says 'Man looks on outward appearance but God looks on the heart. '
Now that is a point to ponder the next time I work so hard on my outward appearance or actions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home