Mother Mary Says

Friday, July 27, 2007

This too will pass, I hope

So, What have I been up to, you ask?
Life!
In the last little while we have:
Had to deal with the lights not working in the upstairs bath with company coming
Lost in death a beloved 'granddog'
Attended a pet funeral, a human funeral and a picnic all on the same day
Taken our daughter to the ER sure she was dying ( it probably is colitis)
Seen a dear friend of many years move away to make a fresh start after years of a very painful marriage
Dealt with the brake light that came on while I was driving and the manual said to pull over and stop ASAP, though my son in law/ mechanic said it's OK, go home
Discovered that the crash in the dining room was our lovely stain glass crashing to the floor since the screws came lose ( no damage!)
Listened to the dishwasher and the dryer making ominous noises
Jon had a shower in the dark when the electricity went out
My sister by love and her husband both have new cancer diagnoses
Our dog sustained some kind of knee( who knew dogs had knees) or hip injury to the tune of $74.00
I could go on but I won't.
In the book I am reading it says Believers have a bulls eye on their backs. The enemy of their soul uses them for target practice. Praise God he can't touch us without God's OK ( see Job)
Another thought is that the rain falls on the just and the unjust.
Stuff happens.
But its sure knocks the wind out of your sails.
And the motivation to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home