Mother Mary Says

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Some kind of wonderful

I must be on a movie jag which will shock my daughters. If I go to the theater twice in one year it's a good year. And renting more than one movie a year is also a red letter event.
This is another of the mid 80's movies that Deborah and I watched together, more than once. This one is a chick flick -with a cad who says:
" Trust is the basis of every relationship. I trust you."
Implied - she should trust him.
But we, the viewers, know that he is NOT trustworthy. It was a good movie to boo and hiss in!
I had not thought about that movie in a long time until today when I heard a song with this in the lyrics.

God, you are some kind of wonderful!.
I want to know you more
You take me back after I have run away.
You give until you have nothing but blood to give.
You are some kind of wonderful!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just heard that song on the radio and cannot find the name of it anywhere. Do you happen to know what it is and who sings it?

    You can email me at theleez70@yahoo.com

    THANKS!!!
    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home