Mother Mary Says

Thursday, April 20, 2006

In His time

I am still thinking about God knitting those little ones. Somehow this thought is linked with a famous song. ( The song actually came from wise old King Solomon.)
A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time to uproot.
A time to kill and a time to heal.
....
And on it goes.
But Ecclesiates 3:11 says:
He makes every thing beautiful in His time.
That includes young ones who came as a 'surprise' to their parents, so to speak. God knits with no mistakes and His timing is impeccable.
So, I will not question WHY this one who is dear to me was born' before his time'. I can't imagine my life without that one now.
I choose to trust God's plan. It is always for our good, even though we can't see it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home