Mother Mary Says

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Unraveling

I seem to have a knack for tangling things up. When I was a child, my Dad took my fishing and I would always get the line tangled, caught in a tree or a root underwater. As a knitter, I find that they do not wind the yarn well and find myself trying to untange it and making it worse as I go.
Today I heard a song that put this all in perspective:
Sometimes I think of God that way
Untangling all the mess I make
Unraveling my line so I can fish again
Sometime I think of God that way.

I sure must keep him busy untangling the messes of my life!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what's the name of that song?
    i have had it in my head all day and just can't figure it out!
    thanks!
    God bless
    boo girl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home