Mother Mary Says

Monday, October 17, 2005

Light or dark?

When we were at our daughter's last week we had an interesting event. Just as we sat down to dinner, a luscious dinner, the electricity went out! No big deal except it never came back on. When we left, it was out for miles away and did not come back on for many hours.
I did those before mentioned dishes in the dark- hope I got them clean. I have never done dishes by candle light before. I am not sure if it was romantic??? Then we visited in the dark. Kind of relaxing I think. It sure did calm the dogs.
Micah caused his Father to just about bust a blood vessel when he came downstairns to report that he had needed a candle in the bathroom and had lite a piece of toilet paper to light the needed candle!
All this talk about darkness reminded me that darkness is light to God. There is no dark place where he can't see you or reach to your needs. So the next time you feel alone, remember that God has his loving eye on you and is reaching to hug you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home