Mother Mary Says

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Be prepared

Today as I was leisurely drying off from my shower, the phone rang. Now that is not such a big deal, except that Jon was shaving, so I had to run and grab the phone myself. Guess who was on the other end???? Three guesses. Give up?
ARNOLD! To think, I was talking to the governor in the nude. I was so glad that he was not able to see my' old lady body'. UGH!
He was calling to make sure that I filled out my petition and mailed it back. He said that he was counting on me to do my part and help keep CALYFORNIA great.
Jon just laughed and laughed. When I called to tell Ruth, she laughed so hard she had to hang up. I wonder why they were laughing???
Anyway, I just though about how a good Girl Scout should always be prepared. My problem is that I was a Campfire Girl. I guess that I will have to keep a towel by the phone from now on, just in case.
And a good Believer should be prepared too. Paul says again and again,' be alert.' Alert for the evil one's tricks. Alert for chances to do random acts of kindness. Alert for Jesus' soon return.
Remember, be prepared.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why oh why did I have to read this about Arnold? Both you and D.? I had the craziest of dreams this week. About Arnold. EWE!

    too funny!

    LOL.

    M.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home