Mother Mary Says

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Gratitude

In light of the recent news event involving the now deceased Terri Schiavo, I realized that I have taken our son in laws for granted. They are both great guys who work hard and provide love and support to our daughters and their sons. They sometimes even spoil their wives, something I confess we probably did too when they were at home. I know that they have done without something they wanted so that their spouses would have what they needed.
I just wanted to thank them publicly, hoping that would know that they are really appreciated. If you see them, tell them thanks for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger sue said…

    I love your blog - you always leave me with something to think about. Please keep it up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home