Mother Mary Says

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Dream

Last night I had one of those terrible dreams that tend to haunt for days afterward. In the dream, I was at the doctor’s office. Before the MD talked to me about the results of my tests, he gave me a shot. I thought that that was odd. Also Jon was not there but his very close friend, Dennis was there with me . Seems that Jon was at work!
After the shot, my doctor told me that I had pancreatic cancer. If you know anything about it, the cure rate is only 5%. And I have a higher risk of contracting it due to my chronic pancreatitis.
Before I could react or speak, Dennis told my doctor that it was OK, he would take care of me.( He is an RN)
By then my reactions hit. I was sad that I would be leaving my family but I also felt a quiet joy that I was heading home soon. I would be seeing the Lord and heaven and my Mom and my Mother in law and my baby and my grandbabies.
Then I woke up and felt a kind of dread. Once before I had had a dream that came true. Was this a warning from the Lord again or just a dream??? I grabbed my journal and my Bible and traced the things I knew to be true.
Jesus is Immanuel- God with me. He will never leave me or forsake me.
Faith is the deep seated conviction that all of God’s promises and assurances are real and valid. I am standing on those promises.
God can and will do what he says He can do.
I can do all things through Christ.
God is sovereign and His plan will come to pass.
God’s plan is to give me hope and a future.
By the time I finished working through the word of God, I felt a peace about whatever is ahead in my life. God is going to be there with me no mater what is ahead. What more could I want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home