Mother Mary Says

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Don't worry but I am.

Tonight I have that creeping feeling of fear, anxiety or worry. Whatever you call it, it is yucky- Like a bad flu. Wish there was a shot for it.
Worry is figuring life without God, kind of a 'without God 'disease. Even that word- dis-ease is very graphic. That is how I feel, ill at ease.
It matters not what triggered it. It does matter what to do about it.
So here is my acrostic:
W- worth the energy?
O - options are available( I am not forced to worry)
R - rest in God
R - raise my eyes to Jesus - look full in his wonderful face .......
Y- Yell " with God all things are possible"

No matter how I work the Rubik cube that has all the options on it, I can't get them all lined up right. Only God can.
I surrender the right to have the future pain free. Instead,
I rest in God's love
I put my trust in His goodness
I set my thoughts on peaceful things about
I cast away my cares
Find my joy in his presence
I will rest,
I will rest
In his love

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Make some room, Mom, cause I'm squeezing in on this one! Here's to no worries!! ~R~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home