Mother Mary Says

Thursday, September 07, 2006

National check your battery water day

I think I have found my new calling:
Creating special days for the calendar- days that will make your life easier and cheaper in the long run.
Like today's entry.
National check your battery water day. You can guess that since I have never drained my hot water heater, that I did not know I needed to be schedule battery checks either.
Of course it is not mystery how I discovered all this. Just like the hot water heater, the battery died, though it only three years old . It was an 84 month battery, whatever that means. My last 84 month one only lasted two years! Now I know why.
In the winter, when I am checking the battery water, I will check the furnace filters too, another seasonal job. Frankly, it is a relief that I do not have a 9-5 job because I would not have time, what will all these routine maintenance tasks.
maintenance: upkeep or preservation.
In the study I am doing with a dear friend, God calls for scheduled service calls too. Today's questions included these signs of trouble:
1. Self centered
2 failing to take God at his word.
3. Hypocrisy
4. Lust, gluttony, coveting
5. Pride
6. Neglect of family
7. Jealousy and quarreling
8. Not acknowledging it all belongs to God by returning a portion of it to Him.
Have to run. I need to call for spiritual repair.( confession and repentance)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home