Mother Mary Says

Saturday, August 19, 2006

All night

The night before last was not one of our best. Jon came home with lots of pain- foot, leg hip, etc. He was also feeling tired and wondering if he could make it another school year. Just as he opened the garage door to come in, Buddy threw up on the floor just inside the door. UGH!!!
I quickly wiped it up and then he could step in. We went through our nightly routines and finally settled in bed. But no sleep. Jon was just too uncomfortable. So we listened to a book on CD for awhile.
At 2:00 Buddy woke up sounding like he was going to vomit again so I rushed him outside. He settled down and begged to come back in. We went back to sleep, or I did.
3:00 AM Jon was up in pain and Buddy threw up before I could get him out. Double UGH.
Somehow we all crashed after that and even slept later than usual.
When I took Buddy out for his early walk ,I faced a shock- the garage door was up and had been all night! And would you know- NOTHING was missing! I could hardly wait to tell Jon that some angel had had garage detail all night, guarding our stuff, including our son in law's table saw!
All day
All night
Angels watching over you my Lord
King David weighed in this way:
He will give his angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways. Psalm 91
Sleep tight tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home