Mother Mary Says

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Orphan

I am an orphan, deprived of my parents and now my only sibling. What a lonely feeling. In between dealing with my health and my ongoing issue of worrying instead of trusting God, I have been making brief forays into more grief work. And work it is. My default in this area is denial. Shove the reality of death in a closet and lock the door so it can't get out. But mine is too full of other losses so I guess I will have to continue dealing with it, a little at a time.
All this orphan stuff was triggered by a song I heard today. I find I am emotionally sensitive to messages in song.
Now to the song:
The only words I got were:
There are no strangers
no outcasts
no orphans of God.
What a relief. God is El Olam- God Eternal! He will never leave me by death or otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home