Mother Mary Says

Monday, January 16, 2006

Who bothers you?

There a people in my life that really bother me. On the list is my neighbor down the street who lets his two 'ankles biters' out on the street alone about the time I am walking my dog. UGH!
Then there are the people who never use their turn signals. Or if they do, they don't turn or turn the opposite way.
But lately the person who bother me most is me. I don't live up to my expectations of myself. Like today, I have a great list of things I needed to do, but never got 1/2 way done. I hate that. Now they have to go on the list for tomorrow . I tend to kick myself for that.
Then I read this quote that was all too true:
' Don't be angry that you can't make others as you wish them to be since you can't make yourself as you wish you would be.'
As I read this the Holy Spirit whispered to me:
" You don't have to be perfect. You don"t have to complete your list each day. I love you and your job each day is merely to spend time with me and love me back."
Wow- What freedom. Tomorrow looks better already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home