Mother Mary Says

Monday, December 26, 2005

Did you know?

Don’t they have anything better to do? Who? Those guys who stay up all night and create ways to destroy my computer. Viruses, Spy ware and other ways to slow down, freeze or otherwise annoy my computer and thus me. We were down for over a week. I hope someone had their fun from all this because I sure didn’t and had to pay besides. UGH! Now I have three anti- spy ware programs as well as my anti- virus protection .
Did you know that just like the computer hackers or whatever they are called, the Evil One and his henchmen sit up all night thinking up ways to mess up my day tomorrow. Perhaps it will be a snide remark someone makes that sticks in my craw. Maybe it will be an overriding temptation to say something less than encouraging. Or it may just be a shopping binge I can’t say no to. It may be a sight or sound that triggers a previous hurt that I thought I had forgiven and now comes back to haunt me. You get the idea.
Peter said it all when he said:
Be on the alert. You adversary the Devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, firm in your faith.
Paul said to have your armor on all the time. That consists of the truth, Jesus' righteousness,the peace of God, salvation, faith and the spoken word of God.
So be forewarned and make sure you have your anti- devil ware up and running. You are going to need it. Trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home