Mother Mary Says

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Brokenhearted

God has a response to the movie Brokeback Mountain:
God is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. He can make something beautiful from broken lives, even if all they have to offer Him is their brokenness and pain and confusion. I have a dear friend Sue who can testify to that. She was just such a wife. She and her husband brought the rags of their lives and laid them at the cross and God has made something beautiful from them.
Contrary to popular opinion, God loves strugglers and reaches out to them before they reach to Him. And no one who comes to Him will He send away.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Di said…

    Sooooooo ... did you like Brokeback Mountain? I, for one, absolutely cannot wait to see it ... though I'm not sure that any of the theaters near here will be brave enough to show it.

    : )

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Mother Mary said…

    I have chosen to not see the movie, I know it will break my heart.
    Mother Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home