Mother Mary Says

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lost

Today I am grieving the loss of the special bracelet that Ruth made me for my Bible Study- blue to remember who I belong to and to live to honor him. I have looked high and lo and called the store where I was earlier and can't find it. I am sick.
As I talked to God about it, knowing he knows right where it is, I thought about how He marks us with his Spirit when we surrender to Him and that can't ever be lost.
Then I thought about how my loss does not compare to the loss of my friend Pamela. I merely lost a very sentimental bracelet, while she lost her dearly loved spouse. That puts it in perspective.
Still, I am feeling the loss, sad for the work my dear daughter did on it. And I am praying for a miracle, to find it safe and sound. I will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home