Mother Mary Says

Monday, May 23, 2005

Quote that touched my heart

Today I read this quote and it opened up a secret hole in my heart that said,' I know what that is like'.
The quote :
'Jesus came in from the shop early to give Mary the news. "John is preaching in the desert". They both knew that their lives would never be the same again. From then on she would have to love her son from a distance; on the edge of a crowd, outside a packed house, on the shore of the sea .'
It hit me that that is how I feel about my Debe. I miss the 'alone together' times, reading a book, playing a game, sharing a confidence. Like Jesus' mother, I have to share her with her family, friends, fellow employees and bloggers. So like the other Mary, I will store the memories in my heart and be thankful I have those times to treasure.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm going to have to sneak home for a lunchdate sometme soon, aren't i?

    d.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home