Mother Mary Says

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Turn signals

I have a question or a gripe depending on the way the law reads.
Did they pass a law in California that you do not have to use your turn signals? In my outing today, I seemed to be the only one using signals. Maybe I missed the passage of such a law.
If not, then why do people not use them? It drives me crazy. Worse yet, they often have them on and don't turn or turn the other way!!! I have gotten so cynical that I do not trust anyone's signal anymore.
While I am at it, how about a special signal for u turns? While we were in Santa Monica last year we saw two separate u turns in the middle of the street as though it was regular driving fare! Of course we did see two accidents in about that same amount of time. Maybe the rules don't work there.
Speaking of turns, God allows u turns anytime, no questions asked and no tickets for turning to Him after saying you never would!
Happy and safe driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home