Mother Mary Says

Thursday, May 19, 2005

My secret

I have a secret. Well, it won't be now! Since I medically retired in November 1999 I have dreamed about being back at work at least 3-4 times a month. I asked for a paycheck but so far have been denied. Mostly because the new insurance clerk insists that I while may have been there at work, I did not do any work when I was.
In the above mentioned dreams I have many issues going one. For one thing, I am improperly dressed- certainly not in uniform and often lacking outer clothing! Another recurring theme is that I can't find my time card and am frantic because I know they will not believe that I did work since I didn't clock in. Jon is so tired of hearing about this that he finally had to act in self defense. He brought home a time card last night and I slept with in case I needed it. I am waiting to see how long it takes before I say to myself in the dream, "It's Ok since you have a time card under your pillow".
Haven't you even talked to yourself in a dream? Am I the only one? Shortly after Jon and I were married I had a dream where someone flirted with me and I looked down on my wedding ring and said to myself " ignore that, you are a married woman".
I guess that is what God meant when he talked about having your mind transformed by the Word. It's like having God explain the truth to you, about who you are, his precious child, who He is, Savior, Father, Shepherd and so much more. It's finding from the Bible how to be free from your haunting past or your current emotional pain. I guess it's telling yourself the truth as I find I do in my dreams.
I will let you know if Jon's trick works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home