Mother Mary Says

Monday, May 16, 2005

Death

This seems to be the year of those we know dying. I know it happens every day, every year but for us, there have been many. Some we know and some who were related to ones we are close to.
Yesterday it was the Father of a boy my Gabe's age who lost him Mother two years ago this month to breast cancer. My first instinct was to ask WHY God? Hasn't he been through enough?
But then my next thought was that God is who he says he is:
Tender Shepherd
Loving Father
Sovereign Lord
Savior
Comforter
Provider
and much more.
So the dilemma is, what do I believe? My questions and the situation or God himself? I choose to believe that God is who He says He is and will do what He says He will do- provide and comfort and care for this boy in ways I can't imagine. Like those in Hebrews 11, I choose to believe God and rest my thoughts on Him.
If you think of it, pray for David.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home