Mother Mary Says

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Bungee cord!

I am not known for my bravery. I rode the Ferris wheel once to my everlasting dread. I did Space Mountain once at Ruth and Debe's insistence. I thought I was dying and wished I had. What made that worst was the there were no restraints to keep you in and I could not see Debe in the dark and thought she had fallen out. Now even the merry go around seems fast.
I drove the go karts at Camelot once and was chased by Debe and her aggressive friend and will not be battling with Dancia for the Indy 500 title this Sunday.
Today I read that Jesus' redemption is the Bungee cord for the soul. I realized that I had trusted Him with my life and eternity and taken the plunge. So maybe I am braver than I thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home