Mother Mary Says

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Promises

The Sunday ads held the answer to my hose problem. The hose in the courtyard has two problems. One, it leaks like a sieve. Secondly, the nozzle has several settings but the shut off setting no longer works. Makes for quite a messy time of watering. I ed up just as wet as my plants.
So the ad promised just the thing. One of those hoses that is curly and never tangles. The further bonus was a new nozzle. So today we headed to Rite Aid( I have always thought that that was a stupid name!) this morning, after yet another outdoor shower.
First off, we could not find any. It seems they never received any and did not expect to receive any at all! They called the other store, but they had sold all of theirs and did not know if they would get anymore. I was disgusted. Then I spotted the fine print in the newspaper ad: Not all items at every store!
So I guess I will have to deal with my deficient hose again tomorrow.
Unlike the newspaper ad, God keeps all of his promises. No need for a rain check! If he says it, he will do it. Depend on it. I do!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope it's not one of those, super curly ones. We have one... and they are so curly that they are difficult to use. And then what to do with them when one is finished, put em in a bucket? You'll see. :)

    M.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home