Mother Mary Says

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Memories

I may not have known my brother best but I have known him the longest. So many memories that we shared have been triggered these last days.
I found the email I had written last month about how to deal with pain. He had commented back that it helped him a lot in dealing with his IBS.
Early this morning I had a clear picture of him as he opened the little pouch he carried with herbs to take before we ate lunch.
As I voted I thought about how 'Monk' would not have been able to vote since it required filling in the bubble with a pencil. That led my thoughts to have my brother and I both loved that show. Our favorite was the one with' Monk' and the little boy.
Yet I know that I have forgotten so many things about my brother. Memories that are beyond my reach, perhaps forever.
God says he will never forget me. I am engraved on the palms of his hands. My life is ever before Him.
As the days go by and the loss seems to be' routine', I don't want to forget my brother either. I am praying that memories flow day by day to keep him real in my mind and heart.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home