Mother Mary Says

Monday, March 06, 2006

Magic Eraser

I have to say that my husband is a neat freak. He and Mr. Morticia probably would tie. Now it is good to be clean. I was raised to keep things picked up but not to have things squeaky clean.
Over the years Jon has lowered his standards and I have raised mine and most days we have not problem. Note that I said, MOST DAYS!
Today was not one of the 'most days'. I was in he kitchen when he went to get a drink from the frig. I was so proud of myself since I took all the magnets, etc off the front recently and it is neat as a pin. Or so I thought. But lo and behold, Jon found some grey marks on the door and said:
"Well look at this! This is from some magnet you used and I am not very happy about it. You have taken the paint right off."
Quickly I grabbed my Mr Clean magic eraser and hoped it would do the trick. He stood by very skeptical, since he was sure I have damaged the frig beyond repair.
I am happy to report that once again the magic eraser did just that. It erased the smudges, whatever they were. Whew!
Did you know that God has a 'magic eraser' too? It is the shed blood of Christ. Apply it to sin and it is not just covered but eradicated. Nothing else can do that, not even Mr. Clean. So bring your sin to the Father and let him deal with it. You sure can't remove it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home