Mother Mary Says

Monday, February 27, 2006

It's not fair

I have decidede that I should not read the news . I see people doing things that are not right and prospering. What's up with that? If I am not careful I could end up envying their prosperity.
David struggled with that too. Psalm 73 reflects his feelings. He came to the place of feeling that he had kept himself pure in vain. He felt he was punished every morning! When he tried to understand it, it oppressed him.
Then he entered God's presence and he understood it all:
Suddenly the wicked are destroyed and completely swept away by terrors.
Queen Victoria weighs in on this too:
My lord Canterbury, just because God doesn't balance His accounts every Thursday, does not mean that he won't balance His accounts in the end!
It's never in vain when you follow Christ and seek to please Him. When God balances His books, His children will have incredible rewards.
I can wait. How about you?
It will be worth it all!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you - that was just what I needed. ~R~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home