Mother Mary Says

Friday, February 10, 2006

A little grows

I learned a lesson today. We had run an errand and when we came out of the store,I noticed something on the car, down toward the bottom edge. Being curious, I reached down to touch it. YUCK! It was black and sticky and I now had IT on my finger. What to do.?
Just then Jon noticed it on me and declared I had better be very careful in the car. I got in without a problem or so I thought. As we pulled away, Jon glanced over to me and his eyes rested on the dashboard which was sporting a nice spot of goo.
" How did that get there?"
"It wasn't me. I know I didn't touch that."
"Well, how else did it get there?"
"I don't know", I whined, knowing it had to have been me and I was in big trouble.
How, I asked myself could on tiny spot of goo grow and expand to reach out to the dashboard unbeknownst to me?
I never solved that mystery but Jon got it off as soon as we got home. Whew!!!
But I learned a graphic lesson:
No woman is an Island. What we do reaches out to others when we least expect it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home