Mother Mary Says

Monday, May 02, 2005

Guarantee?

Well, wouldn't you know, the computer is fried and beyond the guarantee time. (I am using an old dinasaur which may lock up at any time. So ,if I am missing in action, you will know why.) Anyway, the prognosis for the thing is not good. We are going to try a new hard drive but may have to just get a new 'brain' altogether.( wish they had one for me too!!).What good is a guarantee anyway? Jon says we paid $250.00 and never used it or needed it until now. But it's expired.( like the computer)
I was thinking about guarantees this morning on my walk. When I expire I have a guarantee and I did not have to pay for it. The computer guarantee was limited to certain things- so what ails if would not have applied anyway. But my guarantee is good for the ultimate- death. And Jesus paid for it will his life blood.
So, unlike my comptuer, I am all set for the very worst that can happen!
Now if I can just get the piece of technology fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home