Mother Mary Says

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Fifteen

As a follow up to yesterday, I was thinking about a song that came out a few months ago. It is titled simply, 15. The basis of the song is , what if it takes 15 times for someone to hear about God's love and grace before they understand and believe. If that is true, then I had better make a difference in sharing my faith wherever I am. I might by number 3 or 7. But what if I am number 15? I would have the joy of seeing someone find God's love and grace personal and receiving it. Again, I am not a salesman on a drive for brownie points, a trip to Hawaii , numbers for church membership or forced conversions. I am just sharing with you what is most important to me. So I hope that if I share with you, I reveal the depth of God's love and how it has changed my life. And I hope that for you, I am number 15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home